Profile of Mark-i
Mark-i® Inc. was founded in 1990 and since then, our company has been handling intellectual property matters in both Japan and abroad. We provide professional services concerning the Intellectual Property rights and practice of management solutions to meet the management needs of Japanese companies. We are uniquely positioned to represent our clients - over 1,800 major leading companies in Japan - in establishing, maintaining, protecting, and making profitable use of their intellectual property rights even in the web site on either a global or limited basis. We have established the global network of agents worldwide, more than 200 countries. Mark-i is superior in management solutions in business area standing the corporate side.
Our services cover all the fields of Intellectual Property. These services include planning of a strategy for the intellectual property rights, communication and support services concerning the intellectual property rights for business to meet our client's actual needs. We provide worldwide services for our clients to execute and to achieve their strategies for the intellectual property rights internationally. We shall meet any demands of our clients with the keywords, "communication", "information-oriented" and "service."
We're named Mark-i® because we shall protect our clients' trademarks for our lives.
We shall make every effort to provide satisfactory services as we protect our clients' important properties, i.e. intellectual property rights, all over the world.
- Mark-i Inc.
- 8F Akasaka Tameike Tower, 2-17-7 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052 JAPAN [ Map ]
- Yoshiaki KAWAI
- 72 (as of March 31, 2020)
- Board of Directors:
- Yoshiaki KAWAI
- Tadahiro YAMAMOTO
- Masashi OKA
- Eiji DANNO
- Hidetoshi TAWADA
- Outside Director
- Kouhei KISHIDA
- Outside Company Auditor
- Ohna KANEDA
- Company Auditor
- August, 1994
- Incorporated as Mark-i Inc., became independent from MARKGRAAF (Capital: ¥30,000,000, Head office: Kojimachi, Tokyo)
- April, 1996
- Joined INTA(International Trademark Association).
- April, 1997
- Started Trade Mark Online Database Service (TMODS); the advanced cloud service of Trademark management.
- November, 2000
- Joined JPNIC (Japan Network Information Center) as a member.
- January, 2001
- Started our professional domain registration management services the domain name registrar.
- April, 2001
- Became a sponsor member of JPNIC.
Started enlightening domain name website "domainname.co.jp".
- March, 2004
- The number of IP portfolio under TradeMark Online Database Service exceeds 100,000
- August, 2005
- Started our trademark infringement service
- April, 2007
- Started our branding service.